Monday 2nd November:
- In Class Movie Thunderbolt… (concluded)
- More Yoruba grammar lessons
- Learn a Yoruba christmas song
Tuesday 3rd November:
- Rudy Wilson’s story telling class. Alumni Hall.
Wednesday 4th November:
- In Class role play exercises. Attempt a Yoruba drama session
- Fine-tune the class choir/song rehearsals
- Think of new interesting ideas.
Thursday 5th November:
- Attempt to visit the St. Louis Arch
Friday 6th November:
- Read, write, read, review.
Saturday 7th November
- International Night 2009. Merridian Ballroom. SIUE.
Quote for the week:
“The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.” – Dorothy Parker
(Picture Credits: A busy fisherman, shot yesterday evening at the Cougar Lake just behind the basketball court around my apartment.)